Follow the instructions below to prepare your final manuscript.
- Deal with all comments provided by reviewers and double the language of your paper.
- Add Authors names and affiliations to your paper. Don't add any title (e.g. Dr., Prof, ...) to the author names.
- Make sure that all Figures and Tables are of high quality and their content is easily readable.
- The authors are urged to ensure that the camera-ready submission strictly follows the IEEE Template given on the conference website https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The number of pages in Final Camera-Ready Paper must be within Six Pages.
- The camera-ready papers that do not meet these requirements will not be submitted for further consideration to IEEE Xplore.
- Headers, footers and page numbers will be added by the conference publication team. So, make sure that your paper contains no headers, no footers, and no page numbers.
Your final paper must be compliant with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore digital library. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool BEFORE you submit your camera-ready paper to the conference final submission web site. Otherwise, your submission will be excluded from Proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
1. First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter 59526X for the Conference ID, your email address and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
2. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- After logging in, please upload the source files of your camera-ready paper for conversion (e.g. DOC, DOCX, TEX and so on). Alternatively, you can also just check the compliance of your generated PDF file.
- After few minutes, you will receive the IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF version of your paper by e-mail. Alternatively, you can also download it from IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Please send us the confirmation mail from IEEE PDF eXpress ( with subject IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services: New PDF is ready(Paper ID xxxxxxxxxx) ) via email (email@example.com)
To include your accepted paper in the IEEE Xplore digital library, one of the authors must fill and sign the IEEE copyright transfer form and return it to IEEE. Transferring copyright is a necessary requirement for publication. The transfer will be performed through the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF).
Procedure for IEEE Copyright Form eCF submission:
- Login to your CMT Paper Submission Portal https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/User/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F and Click on the IEEE copyright link. You will be redirected to IEEE Copyright Form Submission page.
- Click on “Click here to redirect to the IEEE copyright website” to transfer eCF and you will be redirected to IEEE copyright portal.
- Follow the steps (Step 1 to Step 5) and provided instructions to complete the IEEE Copyright Transfer process.
- At the end of Step 5, download the completed Copyright Form and save it
as .pdf (Make sure to download a copy of the completed form.)
- Login to your CMT Paper Submission Portal and upload this pdf file of the Copyright Transfer Form.
It completes the Copyright Transfer of your paper to IEEE. Please note that separate copyright transfer is required for each paper.
Finally, upload your PDF paper validated by IEEE PDF eXpress via the CMT (update the previous submission)
If you have any questions, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mobile number +251911901055
Paper Submission deadline
July 20, 2023 - CLOSED
September 01, 2023 NOTIFIED
Camera Ready Deadline
October 10, 2023 CLOSED
October 15, 2023 CLOSED
October 26 - 28, 2023