How do I submit a paper?
- The paper should be submitted through the electronic submission portal – Microsoft conference management toolkit through – CMT.
- If an author doesn’t have an CMT account, you need to create an account first.
- Login with the created account.
- Then, click on the “Submit” sign.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, tables, figures and references (which have not been submitted or published or under review elsewhere) in PDF format in English.
- The paper should be prepared following the given IEEE template in A4; Two-Column Format ( IEEE Proceedings A4 Format ).
- The submitted paper should not exceed 6 pages.
- The submitted paper should not include authors name and affiliation to comply with the double-blind review process.
The submitted manuscript will pass through double blinded review by at least three experts selected by the Technical Committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. Authors will be notified of the review results by email around notification date.
Double-Blind Peer Review Guidelines
The paper selection will follow a double-blind review process, meaning that both the authors and reviewers will remain anonymous during the paper selection process.
Authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity.
All authors MUST eliminate names, contact information, and affiliations from the entire manuscript.
Take caution in citing your prior works and avoid acknowledgement of funding sources.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Paper Submission is Closed.